The First Asian Startup Digital Accelerator: We accelerate 100 companies to market each year. Our 2-day accelerator program is open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers connected to Asia. Each application round is rolling admission until we select our top 100. We then select the top 10 companies from the applicant pool to pitch investors on demo day. Top 3 are announced the next day and proceed to get capital investment with our investor network.
The program has several components.
- Part 1 Startup Development: First is the accelerator program that includes intense startup development training followed by an online demo day for the top ten companies to pitch investors, press and global accelerator directors.
- Part 2 Mentorship: Once companies complete the program- they are given access to monthly startup development training with mentorship from successful entrepreneurs.
- Part 3 Progress & Investment: Companies are given an opportunity to submit updates on their companies 2x per year to and pitch our investor network for capital.
Accelerator Program Dates:
- 2017 Batch: Date January 23-24, 2017 (Closed)
- 2017 Fall Batch: Date TBA October 2017 (Applications now open)
Admissions is rolling.
Inc Magazine Arabia, IBM Global Entrepreneur, Tech Stars, Mass Challenge, Draper University, Singularity University and more! More information at www.GlobalStartupEcosystem.com.
Current Community Partners
“Indian Startups, with a 30000+ member community, is a startup ecosystem bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and partners throughout India and across the globe to help nurture, nourish and empower new and growing startups.“
Headstart Network Foundation is a non-profit organisation, established in the year 2008 with the vision to ‘Change the World through Entrepreneurship’.
BNI® Colombo, Sri Lanka – Business Network Meetup group is powered by the World’s Largest Business Networking Organization’s- Sri Lanka arm.